- A non-refundable fee of £50 is applied to all programmes to cover the cost of weekend school, photocopies, equipment and tests.
- Damaged or lost items can be replaced at an extra cost depending on the price of the specific item.
- The provision of online accounts might stop anytime regardless of your continuity to Fellowship due to unwanted disputes between Fellowship and the providers. In such condition, the parents/learners cannot request compensation or refund from Fellowship.
- Students can have a free trial attendance depending on availability. A free trial is a taster session for the pupil and the parent to have an idea about the methodology and lesson structure of Fellowship Educational trust so it does not repeat each year or at class / teacher changes.
- It is the parents’ responsibility to abide by the payment deadlines as shown on the application form and the academic calendar.
- Course fees are non-refundable and late payments may result in the student’s place being suspended. In such cases, parents are called to pick up their children from the centre and the student is supervised outside the classroom until the parent arrives.
- Fellowship Educational Trust might divert the unresolved cases to its solicitors or take the matter directly to the court if the fees are delayed or not paid in full in advance and the outstanding tuition fee, full legal costs, as well as a daily interest (at the rate of £0.25), are sought under section 69 of the County Courts Act.
- Where payment is made in full for the whole academic year, parents will be offered a 10% discount if it is made in the first two terms of the academic year. After the second term, there are no discounts for full payment.
- There is sibling discount, where each sibling receives discount on their tuition.
- Equipment and assessment fees are provided at cost and as such are not part of any discount.
- Students are automatically enrolled for the following term unless their parent/guardian cancels enrolment: the full fee of the following term is applicable unless a cancellation is made because one class space is kept reserved for the student which may prevent the enrolment of other students.
- A minimum of two-week notice is required to cancel enrolment for the following term.
- Students and those responsible for paying their fee are liable for any damage they cause to school equipment and the premises.
- If students bring mobile phones, toys, iPods or similar items to the classroom and the teacher considers the lesson is disrupted by their existence, s/he might confiscate them till the end of the lesson. If the student doesn’t comply with the teacher’s instruction then the centre manager might call the parent to pick up the student early without any refund.
- All absences should be reported by phone to the centre manager prior to class time.
- No tuition refunds are given for any missed classes.
- Classes may be combined in case of low attendance of pupils or absence of a teacher.
- A replacement teacher is provided if the usual classroom teacher is sick, late or leaves her/his position with us. Parents cannot claim a refund in such cases as long as the lesson is covered by a supply teacher or the children are still taught in a combined classroom.
- If the centre is closed beyond our control in the case of poor weather, a power cut, or an event or incident which prevents lessons from taking place, the cover lessons will be provided at a convenient time and branch depending on the circumstances. Parents cannot claim any refund as long as the missing session is provided within the same academic year.
Drop-Off & Pick-up I Security of children
- Our weekend school open 5 minutes before the start of the first class – parents must not drop off their children too early as there may be no member of staff to look after their child.
- It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure that the children are dropped off and picked up at the correct time.
- In repeated cases of picking up the children late or even completely forgetting them in our centre, our staff may share their concern with the authorities.
- We take no responsibility for the travel safety of the children travelling by themselves. Parents must ensure they travel safely.
Health and Safety
- All of our staff are DBS (CRB) checked.
- Parents/guardians will be contacted if their child is ill.
- First Aid will be administered by qualified members of staff if necessary.
- Our Child Protection Policy can be accessed from our centre on request.
Data Protection Statement
The information which you give when completing your application form will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR for the following purposes: to enable the organization to create an electronic and paper record of your application; to enable the application to be processed; to enable the organization to compile statistics, or to assist other and funder organizations to do so, provided that no statistical information that would identify you as an individual will be published. The information will be kept securely and will be kept no longer than necessary.